Nish Media production house located in Outaouais is looking for an editor to complete his team on various documentary projects.
What are you going to do?
- Importing the material into the “AVID Media composer” editing software.
- Viewing the footage and selecting the takes for the project according to the director’s instructions and artistic intentions.
- Synchronizing the direct sounds with the images for the project.
- Adding keys and music to the project.
- Exporting videos in different formats.
- Making sure to respect the deadlines.
- Constantly discovering and applying new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Be bilingual (English/French), orally as well as written.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience in the field.
- Be a resident of Quebec.
- A college diploma in media art and technology or in television production or any other related field.
- Knowledge of software, AVID Media Composer.
- The ability to be well organized with great attention to detail.
- The ability to multitask and take on multiple projects at the same time.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, along with a cover letter and a demo real to email@example.com
The Nish Media production house located in Outaouais is looking for a Producer’s Associate to complete its team.
Examples of responsibilities :
- Submit funding requests to funders.
- Manage social media.
- Be responsible for monitoring collective agreements and drafting contracts.
- Help the producer to shape new projects for the company.
- Participate in the coordination of television or film productions.
- Write and revise project presentation documents (Pitch).
- Other projects and tasks varied as needed.
Education & Experience Required :
- Bilingualism (IMPORTANT).
- Good writing skills in both languages.
- College diploma or Baccalaureate.
- Strong desire for learning and interpersonal skills.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org